Samsung dryer error code de (DC)
This error code (in Samsung washing machines) should signal that the door is not closed properly. However, it may occur when it is. In other words, if you see the code and the door seems to be closed perfectly well, the system is viewing it as open for some reason. It happens when power fails to pass from the door interlock to the rest of the machine.
Even though there are no visible signs of the door not closing properly, most likely, there is a problem: the latch is not pushing into the interlock hard enough and fails to activate a lock element, which is responsible for locking the door. As a result, power fails to pass from one side of the door lock to the other. It happens when the latch or spring is damaged or worn, or the door is not positioned properly due to worn or damaged hinges.
Power may fail to go through even when the latch is shut. In this case, it is advisable to apply the WD-40 spray to the mechanism. It will soften, clean and lubricate the lock parts and provide a better contact between them. Sometimes the error can be cleared by pushing the door up and down.
Samsung dryer error code he
This is what is called ‘the heating error’, which is typical of gas dryers.
- Disconnect the dryer;
- Open the gas supply cut-off valve;
- Check the wiring and connections on the gas valve coils;
- Repair or replace the wire harness (if it is faulty or damaged);
- Address a professional technician and have the heating system checked.
For electric dryers, it’s this:
- Check the house circuit breaker (tripped or not);
- Make sure the 240V power supply is on;
- Disconect the dryer and check the wiring and connections on the heating element. Reconnect/replace them, if necessary;
- Make sure the heating element is not faulty or damaged. If it is, replace it.
Samsung dryer error code be2
This code indicates a depressed button. Check all the buttons and free the ones that have gotten stuck, if any. If the buttons are all right, but the error is there, the control panel switches need to be replaced. Remove the circuit board and replace faulty switch elements (they are not expensive). If necessary, call a technician and have the element tested and repaired.