Electrolux dryer error code e64
This error code indicates a problem with the wiring or heating element. Also, it may occur due to a glitch or power surge. Unplug your dryer (or shut off the home circuit breaker), wait for about 5 minutes, plug it back in and run any of the cycles.
Electrolux dryer error code e63
If you see this error on the display, the auto-reset thermostate function is down. This may occur due to a fault in the thermostate (the heating element), wiring, or electronic board.
If there is a fault, the Machine Status/Action will cut off power supply to the heater unit. If this does not happen again, the system will memorize the alarm and the cycle will not be interrupted. If the fault is there even after several attempts to restore power, the E62 error code will appear.
Electrolux dryer error code e66
If you see this error code on the display screen, there may be a wiring issue or the exhaust thermal limiter is tripped. The latter is located on the outlet exhaust pipe. Unplug the device and check the thermal limiter with a volt/ohm meter.
Important! The thermal limiter could have tripped due to a clog or restriction in the exhaust air duct that leads outside your house. Check the vent duct. Failure to do that may cause the exhaust fuse to get blown repeatedly.
Electrolux dryer error code e61
This one indicates that one or several buttons are stuck. To clear the error, remove the back panel to get to the dryeer’s ‘tech sheet’. It will instruct you how to check the buttons: you are going to use them to launch the test mode.
Enter the ‘function test mode’ and activate the ‘key stuck/active’ test. This will help you find the bad button. Free it and test it again. If the code is still there, and there are no stuck buttons, the electronic control board needs to be repaired or replaced.
Electrolux tumble dryer error code e50
The E50 fault code signals a problem in the motor or software. In most cases, this can be solved by resetting.
- Disconnect the appliance from the mains and reconnect it after about 30 seconds. You can do the same thing through the use of the safety switch.
- Try to run a cycle.
- If the resetting has not worked, contact your technical service provider.
If the error is caused by a faulty motor or motor control board. Check the motor brushes, connections, wiring, and the motor capacitor. Replace faulty parts, if necessary. If none of these parts is bad, check the motor control board. Most likely, it needs to be repaired or replaced.
Electrolux tumble dryer error code e60
There is the E60 fault code, and the dryer is not heating up.
This error is common to:
- Vented dryers
- Condenser dryers
- Heat pump dryers
How it can be solved:
- Please, be sure that the drier is built into a properly ventilated cabinet. This kind of device can be installed in a free space or under counters. There must be enough space around it. Please, check an installation manual and read instructions.
- The room, in which you are going to install the dryer, should be spacious (10-12 m2) and ventilated. If the room is too small and poorly ventilated, you may end up with condensation damage. If you have no choice but to place your dryer in a small room, do your best to provide fair ventilation. For example, you can keep windows and doors open during the drying process.
- Keep the filters and door seal clean. Failure to do so may cause the room to get excessively moist. Check your instruction manual for more detailed information.